ConnectYourCare is seeking a technical lead with Data Engineering, Data Analyst and Data Science skills to build data products to extract valuable business insights. The individual will have an understanding of Company data at a granular level and, function as organizational subject matter expert for the enterprise data management (EDM) initiatives. In this role, you should be highly analytical with analysis and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
• Undertaking data collection, preparation and orchestration for analysis
• To help build the data platform of the future to assist business decision making process
• Presenting information using data summarization and visualization techniques
• Build high-performing, scalable enterprise-grade data analytics applications
• Identify valuable data sources and automate integration processes
• Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
• Architect, design and build Data lake infrastructure platform, primarily based on AWS
technologies, ensuring that the infrastructure is highly available and secure
• Maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s
operational and analytics databases.
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with Data Platforms (big data and relational
• Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Data Scientist or Data Analyst
• Must be experienced in Python and AWS Glue (experience with Python, Scala, Java & R is a plus)
• Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – EC2, EMR, S3, Athena, Glue, Redshift, etc.
• Experience using data frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hive and HBase) and related tools
• Excellent communication, presentation skills and people Interactions within own team
or department at operational level.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, engineering field (STEM), or equivalent experience;
graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
• AWS Certifications are a plus